- the furnace is working.
- the fridge has food in it.
- the energizer bunny has a little jacket to keep her warm on our walks.
- I have a new yoga DVD to try.
- Wearing my new winter jacket makes me feel like Mary Tyler Moore.
- Dearest one is home from work. His cold/cough/flu is temporary.
- I get to go for a walk before the temperature drops to minus 30ish tonight.
- Then I get to come back into a warm house and enjoy a cup of tea.
- I love having a shower. We used to have to haul every drop of water we used ,so to now have a well and plenty of water....sometimes I still stand there and count to 10, enjoying an extra 10 seconds of water....a habit I started when those 10 seconds were a luxury. After going for a walk and doing some yoga, I'm going to indulge in an extra 10 seconds of water. Methinks they are still a luxury.
- That making a gratitude list comes easily. I used to think people who were grateful were lying through their teeth.
Friday, December 12, 2008
The Little Things
I'm in a 'grateful for the little things' mood this morning.