Thursday, November 13, 2008

In High Demand

Butt glue was in high demand today as I churned out enough words to hit the 20,000 word mark in NaNoWriMo. Ugh. I sat and wrote out a synopsis on note cards first to see if what I had written so far made any sense. I was pleasantly surprised to find out it did. So then I wrote out some more cards as to stuff that needed filling in and a few more cards so I know where I'm going. Anyway, I am still amazed I am doing this. It is fun and it is so not fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ain't it great when you realize that you're actually having some fun?
Mich

Peter said...

38,000 words into the sequel of my first book (no, it doesn't qualify for Nanowrimo), and i know exactly how you feel. There is a sludge stage, a walking through a dense swamp stage...

annie said...

I'm impressed that you are still writing the story. Good luck with it!

Wait. What? said...

Good for you - I finally threw down my pen ( or keyboard) last week - with everything going on in life I lost focus and got frustrated, but then - there is always next year for me!

Cat