Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Enough

This hits me right between the eyes this morning.
Have a great "enough" day.

"Enough You don't have to have everything. Whatever it is, whatever you have within yourself, consider it enough, and that the Spirit behind, above, and below you will do the rest. Your house is enough; it's got plenty of floor space, great windows. The goods stored in your cupboards are all you need. The place you live will give you what's necessary. Notice how different it feels in your body to have enough. Try it. Say to yourself, "It's enough. What I have is what I need."

~Patrice Vecchione in Writing and the Spiritual Life
via


2 comments:

annie said...

Amen--though it is sometimes a hard thing to do, to say "It's enough."

Wait. What? said...

I love this - thank you for posting it for me to find.

Cat