Sunday, September 06, 2009

Doing My Heart Good

Some days I watch my favourite youtube videos because they do my heart good. The ones below are among them. Last night I figured out why I like them so much. First, their countenances are very appealing. You know what I mean? There is a joy, especially in the first two, that is infectious. The last man has a sadness that is understandable and a heart that is beautiful. I was in tears at one point watching his bit. They all have a humility about them that is beautiful to see. These three have such a cheerleading squad behind them, both family and friends, and by the end, the audience. They have people in their life encouraging them to reach for that which they were created to do. I sat here and wished that every person alive had one, too. Wouldn't it be lovely if everyone did? Enjoy.



The 6 minute version of the one above is well worth the watch. Embedding was disabled on the longer version so I couldn't post it here.





3 comments:

Anonymous :) said...

Awesome. Well worth the time to watch. Shows the value of never giving up.

Unknown said...

Absolutely awesome...

Love the youtube!

When did this X Factor thing start?

Hugs,
Sue

Daisy said...

I've still got a lump in my throat from the last one...
Thanks for those, Hope. Agreed that all should have such support.