Monday, July 21, 2008

A Little Bit Of Grace

The smell of rain kissed grass is wafting in the window as I type.
I'm looking forward to a walk in the gentle rain.
My Bell's Pasly is flaring today.
My chest hurts when I breathe.
I will be glad when allergy season is over.
When my immune system isn't under such constant attack.

Dearest one and I sat up late watching the first six
episodes of Saving Grace, Season One on DVD last night.
It won't appeal to everyone.
Too much sex, swearing,
and humanity.

I wonder if there isn't a little bit of Grace in all of us.

7 comments:

Chuck Sigars said...

It's the only show I watch regularly (well, drama, anyway). Love me some Grace.

Anonymous said...

I love that show!

annie said...

I like it too! Last night's episode felt a bit "over the top".

Hope you are feeling better today.

Hope said...

I can't get the second season on TV here in Canada so I'm in a bit of withdrawal. I can watch it online but have to get somewhere first where they have high speed internet. Sigh.
I love me some Grace too.

Anonymous said...

I've been wanting to watch that show since it first started when a friend told me about it. Unfortunately, I don't have cable so I've been waiting to rent the DVD. Thanks for the reminder, Hope!

Mich

Chuck Sigars said...

Y'know...I could easily burn the episodes to DVD and mail 'em to you (assuming I can retrieve the first one from the TiVO delete box). Email me if you're interested; I'd be glad to share some Grace with Hope.

Hope said...

Chuck - that would be terrific....I watched the first season on tv and the day of the second season premiere I flipped through the tv guide just to confirm the time and channel and lo and behold it was nowhere to be found. I was really disappointed. I so wanted to see what happened between her and Fr. Murphy.
I'll be emailing you soon.