Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Purple Striped Joy

She was just a bit of a thing - dressed in purple stripes from head to toe - yet she captivated the whole waiting room with her joy. She was the brightest spot in my day. I was disappointed when the nurse called her in for her appointment.

Between her and later going for a walk in the mud puddles I am one happy gal on my way to a good sleep tonight. I often pray that God will give me the eyes to see Him, the ears to hear Him and the heart to respond to Him. Today I think I did.


2 comments:

Jess Mistress of Mischief said...

There's just something about the joy that comes from splashing in mud puddles isn't there? :D

Good day!

daisymarie said...

So not only are we to "think outside the box" but to in many ways to "see outside the box" as well. Oh that our prayer would be: Open the eyes of my heart, Lord.