Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Tagged

...by Faith or Fiction.

5 things I plan to do before I die:

1. Write (and publish) a book
2. Be a grandma (I know, it's not in my control)
3. Learn how to paint watercolours
4. Learn to play a musical instrument
5. Belong to a religious order (however you do that without being there in person)

5 things I can do:

1. Blow a bubble inside a bubble
2. Write a personal essay on any topic
3. Type as fast as I can think(!)
4. Do the Rain Dance and other aboriginal dances
5. Colour inside the lines

5 things I cannot do:

1. Roll my tongue
2. Whistle a tune
3. Rub my belly and pat my head at the same time
4. Back a trailer up without jack-knifing it.
5. Play a musical instrument

5 Things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1. Their countenance
2. Kindness
3. Way they treat others
4. Hands
5. Smile

5 things I say most often:

1. Oh crap
2. No way
3. Really?
4. Oh God
5. I'm going to check my email

5 celebrity crushes:

1. Mel Gibson in Braveheart
2. Hugh Grant in Love Actually
3. Viggo Mortenson in Lord of the Rings
4. Jack Nicholson in As Good As It Gets
5. Sidney Poitier in To Sir With Love

5 people I want to do this next:

1. Christ(tine)@ Tattered Thoughts
2. Annieoddflower @ New Life Rising
3. Alwaysclimbing @ Sunshine and Moonbeams
4. Hazelorbs @ Warrior Child
5. Tina @ Corner Chair

No comments: