Friday, February 04, 2005

Questions and more questions

I copied this post in its entirety from A Real Big Fish

"I rarely post meme's here. I rarely post anything 'chain' here. But when I saw this on Blogin Idiot and how wonderful the response to it, I thought why not?

So....

First, recommend to me:
1. A movie:
2. A book:
3. A musical artist, song, or album:

Next, I want everyone who reads this to ask me three questions, no more, no less. Ask me anything you want. (I will respond in subsequent posts. I reserve the right to not answer questions that might hurt someone else or that might be grossly inappropriate for my blog.) I also reserve the right to delete anything inappropriate in comments.

I will answer in consecutive posts as Michael did on his blog.

Then, I want you to go to your blog, copy and paste this allowing your friends to ask you anything they want!"

Looks like fun!

No comments: