Thursday, August 04, 2005

Hearts and Prayers

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. Keep them coming!! I was fine today until this evening at the funeral prayer service. Heart arrythmias again all over the place. Tomorrow at the funeral I have some speaking parts and my heart pounds good over stuff like that at the best of times even though I like public speaking. Ah, gee how is this for humour - I typed pubic speaking - then caught it and corrected it. Won't even begin to wonder what that would be....but it did cause me to stop and chuckle!

Tonight I have the Eulogy to write yet. Are there ever any adequate words to express the lifelong journey of a fellow human being? I don't think so. Her grandsons and son were supposed to get me the information for the Eulogy(my husband is reading it) today but no such luck. So tonight I cornered them all individually at the prayer service and jotted down notes. It's a good thing I let go of perfection. I could have my panties in a knot over it.

I asked them if they had to tell someone about their grandma, what would they say, how would they describe her?

What do you want to be remembered for?

No comments: