Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Spoonless in Canada

I'm just too weary to blog. Never ending days of packing for a move and not enough spoons to go around. I'm not taking the time to sit and reflect. It seems one thing follows another and the day is done and yet so little seems done. This too shall pass. We have gone from getting an eviction notice to signing preliminary papers on our own little farm in just over 3 weeks. 10 days ago it looked like we may have to change communities entirely plus move from country to town. God did a miracle and we are only moving 2 miles down the road. And for the first time in my life I am beginning to wrap my head around the thought that things happen and I am no longer going - "if I do this.." then "God will(must) do that". Grace is such a hard thing to grasp. It is much easier to think that God does certain things in our lives because of our actions. Phooey. I don't know about you but if it really worked that way I'd be in big trouble.

No comments: